At Madison Christian Church we believe that, "When Love is in the House, the House is PACKED!!" Through the LORD, we provide a great place for teens to come, hang out, feel safe, and most importantly see the Love of Jesus Christ!
Weekend Youth Retreat November 4th - 6th
Our goal is NOT to fill their heads with a bunch religious mumbo-jumbo, but to give them principles that will last a life-time... Principles like:
1. Authentic Faith... faith that is real and relevant
2. Spiritual Disciplines... things they can do to help develop a relationship with Jesus
3. Moral Boundaries... we want to pave the way to intimacy for teens and their future spouses
4. Healthy Friendships... choosing friends that will last in this life and the next
5. Wise Choices... this is hard, in a foolish world
6. Ultimate Authority... we're all subject to someone, we find freedom in being subjects of the Lord
7. Others First... Real satisfaction comes from giving, not getting. We must consider others before ourselves to be totally fulfilled.
We try to cover these principles throughout the year in our Wednesday Night Service. We also have some fellowship time, really AWESOME worship, great activities, food, and a time where we break into cell groups, where we can open up to one another... not the entire youth group.
Throughout the year we take a couple of trips... One is to Gatlinburg to the Tennessee Christian Teen Convention; we go to Cincinnati to King's Island (usually for Spirit Song Weekend), we visit a Bible College for a senior high retreat weekend, and do some miscellaneous activities throughout, along with some fund-raisers, lock-ins and things like that.
Following Jesus is pretty hard... but when it's done right, it's always fulfilling, packed with love... and when you have some great people to go along with you, it's really exciting!!
Come on over to the House. It's PACKED!!!
Bible Study 9:00am
Worship Service 10:00am
For Directions to Madison Christian Church, click below
605 W. Old Hickory Blvd., Madison, TN
Sr. Minister: Tim Baines
Youth/Worship Minister: Nate Perkins
Through God Our Mission is to CHANGE LIVES, so we will CELEBRATE Jesus as Lord, CONNECT with each other, and CONTRIBUTE to our community.